Responsibility of Website Visitors
IIA has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, IIA does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. IIA disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Usage of the Website
Permitted Use: You may use the Website to access or apply for the products or services that are offered on the Website.
Restricted Use: You may not use the Website to substantially replicate products or services offered by IIA, including the republication of the Website content or the creation of a separate publishing platform. If IIA believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these conditions or the spirit of these terms, your ability to use and access the Website may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.
If you have an account, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads IIA into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account name must not the name of a person other than yourself or company other that to which you have permission to operate for.
If you create an account on the Website, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not create an account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and IIA may change or remove any account that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause IIA liability. You must immediately notify IIA of any unauthorised uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. IIA will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
General: On the Website, we offer access to optional paid services, such as IIA Internships (any such service, “IIA Services”). We deliver both access and support for IIA Services however the service is ultimately delivered by third party organisations (“IIA Host Organisations). IIA does not take responsibility for the actions of IIA Host Organisations and cannot be held accountable for any wrongdoing of any organisation in the IIA Host Organisations network.
Payment: By requesting IIA Services, you agree to pay IIA the fees indicated for that service.
Applying for IIA Services is available by submitting an online application form on the Website via your account. By applying for IIA Services you agree that:
- the information provided via online forms is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief;
- applicants must meet the eligibility requirements for the service they wish to participate in to be accepted for entry into that service;
- it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirement of the services shown on the Website;
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Website links, and that link to the Website. IIA does not have any control over those non-IIA websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-IIA website or webpage, IIA does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. IIA disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-IIA websites and webpages.
As IIA asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify IIA. IIA will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
IIA reserves the right to display advertisements on your account.
The Website is provided “as is”. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
General Representation and Warranty